On this one day course you will make a sample Roman Blind with Step by step tuition covering many techniques including:
- How to Measure
- How to cut out and square up fabric and lining
- How to make the channels for the rods
- How to attach lining to face fabric
- Insertion of bottom bar and channel bars
- Cord up
- Attach blind to head-rail
All materials will be supplied including the headrail.
You will take home with you your completed sample blind which will be a great reference tool for you to make your own Roman blinds independently at home.
Please bring a packed lunch with you, tea, coffee and biscuits are supplied.