This is a great course for complete beginners, you will start the day getting to know the sewing machine then put these skills into practice and make your very own cushion and bunting to take home with you.
You will learn:
- How to set up and thread the sewing machine
- Straight stitching, turning corners, back stitching
- How to stitch buttonholes and buttons using the machine
- How to construct cushion and bunting
- How to attach bias tape to bunting
Please bring a packed lunch but there will be lots of tea, coffee, biscuits and chocolate supplied to keep you going!